Mitigate your risk by ensuring you have a complete evaluation of potential investments with specialist financial due diligence services from Accru Felsers.
Due diligence and making smarter investment choices
Navigating the process of buying a business or acquiring shares can be tricky. That’s where we at Accru Felsers come in, armed with our thorough due diligence process to ensure that what you see is truly what you get. We go beyond the numbers, unveiling the hidden details of your potential investment, leaving no stone unturned.
Diving deep to discover the unseen
Our experts at Accru Felsers aren’t just accountants; they’re investment detectives. We probe potential liabilities, verify tax compliance history, and uncover opportunities to help your new venture reach exciting shores, like the bustling markets of Asia and Europe.
In our due diligence reports, you’ll find a treasure trove of insights, including:
- Who really owns those assets?
- What are the current and hidden liabilities?
- Are there patents and trademarks that could boost value?
- Any legal disputes you should know about?
- How strong are the customer relationships?
- Any tax compliance red flags?
The Accru Felsers advantage
Our seasoned professionals at have an excellent track record, from aiding a $1 million manufacturing sale to facilitating a huge $90 million merger of Australia’s leading online dating enterprises. We’ve got the skills, the experience, and the tenacity to find what others might miss, giving you the peace of mind you need when buying a business.
Due Diligence Services: here’s how we’ve got your back
Ready to see what we can do for you? Here’s a look at our due diligence service offerings:
- Trend-spotting in your industry
- Checking if assets have been pledged outside of what’s visible
- Examining customer and supplier contracts
- Delving into the vendor’s reasons for selling
- Reviewing profit history and how it relates to business cash flow
- Investigating any past or present legal disputes
- Checking for any history of industrial relations
- Reviewing supplier trading terms