Founded by Austrian born Gerhard Felser in 1941, we have helped many clients from Austria, Germany and Switzerland grow successful Australian businesses for over 78 years. Our experience working with German-speaking inbound clients means we are better able to solve business problems, manage risks and provide insights that enable your business to thrive in Australia.
Business beyond borders? That’s our forte.
Our clients include many family-owned companies from the German-speaking areas of Europe with international operations. They are especially active in technology, science, manufacturing, trade, distribution, ecommerce, media and real estate services. We also advise many other international businesses from the UK, European Union and Scandinavia.
Accru Felsers enjoys a long partnership with Roedl & Partner public accountants in Germany who have affiliate offices throughout Europe. Like Roedl firms, we understand the concerns and requirements of German family-owned companies with international operations. Our clients appreciate that and see us as a reliable partner for their Australian audit, outsourced accounting, international tax and business advisory needs.
We also have strong relationships with InterGest business process outsourcing specialists, the Austrian Trade Office and the German-Australian Chamber of Industry and Commerce in Sydney. As a result, we can offer German-speaking businesses useful contacts to German advisors in Europe, Australia and globally.
Benefits for German-speaking companies in Australia
If your business is based in a German-speaking country and entering the Australian market, our team can offer you:
- Chartered accountants who specialise in international business and include bilingual German, French and Chinese speakers.
- A trusted advisor that you can call when needed, including outside normal Australian business hours by arrangement
- Excellent client service, as demonstrated by our recognition in Australia’s professional services ‘Client Choice Awards’ for the past six years.
- Knowledge of both European and Australian reporting standards, business systems and cultures
- Experience with establishing appropriate business vehicles, tax structures and financial reporting systems for German subsidiaries in Australia
- Experience with software integrations to suit German software systems, processes and parent company reporting deadlines
- Strong international tax and transfer pricing expertise with a successful record of passing Multinational Anti-Avoidance Law (MAAL) reviews.
Our service portfolio for German companies
From business advisory, mergers & acquisitions to tax and transfer pricing expertise, we offer a wide array of services, tailor-made for German-speaking businesses in Australia.
In summary, here’s what we do:
- Business Advisory, Mergers & Acquisitions: Helping you buy and sell businesses, evaluate them, and conduct due diligence reviews.
- Audit and Assurance: Assisting with statutory accounts preparation and feedback on internal controls.
- Australian & International Taxation: Inbound/outbound business structuring, transfer pricing advice, expat tax effective salary packaging, and much more.
- Business Process Outsourcing, Outsourced CFO & Accounting: Formation of new business entities, regular management reporting, treasury/cash flow management and so forth.