Achieve the best outcome in any merger and acquisition with the support of Accru Felsers’ specialist M&A and corporate takeover specialist team today.
Understanding complexities of Mergers & Acquisitions
When your business is ready to merge with another through a potential acquisition, there are myriad of questions and complexities. Rest assured, with the right guidance, we can help make this the best business decision you have ever made.
Your guide through mergers, acquisitions, or selling your business
You may have been told that buying or selling a business can be a breeze if you plan ahead (like a year in advance!) but it’s not that simple. This process calls for a precise strategy and the right expertise. That’s where we, at Accru Felsers, step in.
You may be wondering how to put a price on your dream business, how to handle tax implications, or how to align the transaction with your goals. If you are, then breathe easy, because we’ve got you covered.
We can assist you in navigating these steps by answering critical questions like:
- How can I determine an accurate value of the business?
- What are the tax implications or benefits attributed to the transaction?
- Would it be more beneficial to buy the business directly or acquire shares in the company that owns it?
- Are there any tax concessions available that I can take advantage of?
- How can I be sure that the transaction will align with my objectives?
Say hello to your personal M&A dream team
With us, you’re not just getting your average Joe accountants. We’re a team of seasoned corporate takeover wizards, having served our magic potions in deals from $1 million to a whopping $200 million. We’ve paired up Australia’s two largest online dating businesses and even hitched a major Australian digital marketing company to a Japanese giant.
We can assist you with every step of the process, including:
- Structuring the deal in the most advantageous way
- Conducting due diligence
- Coordinating with all parties involved in the transaction
- Reviewing legal documentation to ensure it properly reflects the terms of the deal
- Managing tax liabilities and optimising available tax concessions
- Ensuring that your objectives are met