If you’ve decided to expand overseas, on-the-ground international business experts are vital – but how do you know who to trust?
Embracing global opportunities for your business
Through our global association with MGI Worldwide, we have direct contact with accounting firms in over 60 countries who can provide you with high quality, on-the-ground support wherever you intend to operate.
We regularly use our MGI Worldwide connections to help our clients expand overseas. They benefit from:
- Trustworthy overseas partners MGI Worldwide member firms must meet high quality, globally recognised standards of accounting practice. We have personally worked with a number of them for years and can attest to their professionalism.
- Guidance to help avoid common pitfalls with our substantial expertise in the tax regimes of other countries and close connections with Austrade and Australian Government agencies overseas. We can help you manage risks and proactively address issues so they don’t create problems later.
- Local advice and project management by our international tax and business experts who are supported by multilingual staff and can act as your liaison point in Australia, streamlining your overseas financial management.
- Up-to-date, in-country expertise across a range of tax, accounting, audit specialist consulting services, providing you with in-country knowledge and support within an international context.
How we can help you
Our services for businesses expanding overseas include:
- Structure – branch vs subsidiary
- Permanent establishment
- Local regulations and subsidiary taxes
- Residents rules
- Indirect taxes and duties