Natalie looks at her clients’ affairs holistically and takes a proactive approach to managing the financial aspects of their business as well as building and protecting their personal wealth.
A Chartered Accountant with more than 20 years’ experience, Natalie specialises in providing business advisory services and superannuation advice. She’s also a qualified SMSF specialist and has resolved several complex issues and assurance engagements with the ATO on behalf of her clients.
Natalie joined Accru Felsers in 2018 as Manager. She works with individuals, family groups, corporate and multinational business clients, advising on tax and compliance issues, business structuring, regulations, and strategic business planning.
Natalie likes to maintain regular contact with clients and believes good communication and attention to detail are vital. She enjoys resolving complex problems and compliance issues, identifying value added opportunities, and providing solutions to her clients which are both practical and strategically sound.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Bachelor of Commerce – Accounting
- Chartered Accountant, Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- SMSF Specialist, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand course
- RG146, ASIC accreditation for financial advisors
- Authorised Representative, Accru Felsers Financial Planning Pty Ltd