Providing for retirement through an SMSF can be advantageous to reduce tax on investment income and capital gains, provide on-going tax benefits from an allocated pension fund upon retirement, all with reduced administration costs.
Take charge with Self-Managed Super Funds (SMSF)
SMSFs hold almost one-third of all money invested in superannuation funds in Australia today. They are becoming increasingly popular because of the control and flexibility they offer.
SMSF trustees have the advantage of making all the investment decisions and having full control over their portfolio. But this brings considerable responsibility and the risk of selecting poor investments.
Is an SMSF right for you?
Is an SMSF right for you? Accru Felsers is here to help you decide. If you choose to set up an SMSF, our financial advisors will ensure your investment portfolio is managed proficiently. We also offer strategic advice on contribution planning, pension payments, and more.
Our SMSF professionals will take care of all the red tape for you. They have substantial experience in establishing SMSFs, ensuring funds meet all legal requirements, and delivering excellent financial outcomes.
Our comprehensive SMSF services
We provide a full suite of SMSF services, including:
- Assessing whether an SMSF is the right fit for your unique situation
- Establishing the fund
- Maintaining compliance documentation and procedures
- Administering the fund and managing accounting
- Assisting with ATO audits and reviews
- Preparing and submitting statutory returns
- Establishing pensions
- Documenting the transition to pension phase
- Ongoing administration of pension funds.